These Purchase Conditions regulate the use of the website www.aprenderconautismo.com owned by Gema Gómez Gómez (hereinafter THE COMPANY) with NIF 75881471D and address at Calle Federico García Lorca, 6, 2ºC. 11207 of Algeciras, is the owner.
- The applicable prices are those indicated on the website on the date of the order.
- The prices that appear detailed in each product include the I.V.A.
- The amount of shipping costs is indicated to the customer in a disaggregated manner at the time the order is placed.
- www.aprenderconautismo.com reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate, and may update, even daily, products and prices depending on the news that is appearing.
- The online store has a catalog of specific products for online distribution, where promotions and special offers for the web are made.
The payment method is selected during the purchase process, in the corresponding screen. Currently we have 3 payment methods:
- Through a card (virtual POS). This payment method is immediate, totally safe and verified. Learning with Autism has no possibility of accessing your card data, this data travels securely to the payment terminal of the bank in question, which confirms that the payment has been made correctly.
- We offer the possibility of payment through the PayPal platform, however, with an additional cost corresponding to the commission that PayPal charges for the steps it takes as an intermediary in the purchase / sale operation. This extra cost is calculated automatically by our website and amounts to 3.4% of the total of the operation.
- Wire transfer. You can also use this payment method, although it is not instantaneous. Once you place the order and mark the bank transfer as payment method, the web will indicate the account number to which the transfer should be directed. Once the payment is effective, the shipment of the merchandise acquired in our store will be managed. Keep in mind that the payment can take 24 to 48 hours to be effective.
All shipments are made from our warehouse in Algeciras by the transport company Correos Express. Once the order is placed and it has been paid, the preparation of the shipment begins. Keep in mind that orders placed after 11:30 noon can not be managed until the next business day. Our shipments are made by courier (24/48 working for the Peninsula in Spain, that is, we do not send on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays). The shipping time starts counting from when it leaves our warehouse. (the payment is made effective). For shipments to France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Austria are 3 to 4 days to reach the destination.
The delivery will be made at the address indicated by the client, which may be different from the one of his habitual residence, being able to send to his place of work or even to a third person to whom he wishes to make a gift.
The shipping logistics in Learning with Autism is as follows:
- The purchase of the article / s is made.
- The order is processed within 1 business day, shipments leave daily at 1:00 p.m., all orders placed after 11:30 a.m. are sent to the next business day.
- If the payment is by bank transfer the order may take time to process as it is not managed until payment is made.
Cost of shipments:
- The shipments to the peninsula have a cost of 4,99 euros.
- Shipments to the Balearic Islands have a cost of 6,90 euros
- Shipments to Portugal (Peninsula) have a cost of 9,90 euros
- Shipments to France and Germany cost 15 euros
- Shipments to the United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg and Austria cost 18 euros
- Free shipping from 50 Euros, only for the peninsula and Balearic Islands
There are no shipments to Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands.
Once you receive your purchase you can check the product and from the day you receive it you have a period of 14 calendar days to exercise your right of withdrawal on the purchase made, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, which starts from day when the order is received.
To make a refund you must contact us through the email: email@example.com. Once your email is received, you will be informed of the steps to follow in order to exercise your right.
The transport costs of the return are borne by the seller if the item is not the one ordered or broken or damaged. If this is not the case, the return is paid by the customer.
All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging, in perfect condition and protected. You can request photographs of the product before it is returned.
At the moment the merchandise is received and we see that everything is correct you will be notified by mail about the options to choose: refund of the amount paid, the purchase of another product or a voucher for a next purchase.
The refund of the amount will be made within 7 working days after receipt, safeguarding the 14-day limit established by law.
Keep in mind that, when you unseal any product and remove the protectors that it brings from the factory, its value could be diminished, so we ask you to make sure that the product really meets your expectations before you start using it on a daily basis and remove said seals and protectors. It is the responsibility of the client to adequately protect the article object of the return, so that it arrives in perfect condition to our facilities.
All the items we have in our catalog are available in our warehouse, so you only have to ask for it and it will be processed in 24 hours. If we run out of stock of the product you are interested in, you can request that we notify you when it is available from the same product file. As soon as we replenish the stock of said product you will be notified via email so that you can make your purchase. However, if you need to ask any question you can do it by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by phone or via chat on our website.
The first condition to process a guarantee with Learning with Autism is the sending of the purchase invoice, without it it is impossible to start a guarantee process.
Learning with Autism will respond to the lack of conformity of all the articles distributed according to the laws in force and the conditions detailed in this text:
The guarantee has a term of twenty-four (24) months from the moment of delivery of the product.
- Broken items, damaged or with apparent signs of having been subjected to impact
- DDefects caused by pressure, torsion, exposure to humidity or extreme temperatures, sudden changes in temperature, corrosion, oxidation and, in general, defects caused by chemical products or substances that could alter the article.
- Defects caused by misuse, negligent or abusive use of the item, such as blows, falls, incorrect handling, spillage of liquids, etc).
- Failures caused by the normal wear of the article, parts that need repairs and / or periodic replacements.
WARRANTY REPAIR AND CHANGE POLICY:
Whenever a product purchased in our store is not compliant within the warranty period and does not fall within any of the assumptions of cancellation or exclusion of the same, it will be subject to these two options:
- Repair / replacement of the product: The client may choose to repair or replace the product unless one of the two is impossible or disproportionate that option that has higher cost for Learning with Autism.
- In case of substitution, it will be carried out by another product of the same type and of technical characteristics and conditions similar or superior to that acquired by the client, in any case. The client can choose between the different possibilities that Learning with Autism offers him depending on the conditions previously exposed.